China based company Xiaomi has launched its first Xiaomi Mi4i model in India first for Indians as model Mi4i name suggests Mi for(4) India.And it is the first phone from Xiaomi that was launched in indian market at the price of Rs.12,999.And this phone is to be available only through online at ‘Flipkart.com‘.
This open sale will begin on the 25th and 26th of May,2015.
Xiaomi Mi4i specification:
- Display: 5-inch capacitive IPS full HD display with resolution of 1080×1920 pixels with 441 ppi.
- Processor: equipped with 1.1 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615.
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM(Internal Memory): 16GB
- Battery: 3120 mAh
- Camera: 13 megapixel rear camera with autofocus and 2 megapixel front facing camera for selfies photos as well as video calling.
- Software: operating with latest OS Android 5.0.2 Lollipop with Xiaomi’s own skin MIUI 6 with Java support.
- Connectivity: Wi-fi 802.11 b/ g/ n/ ac, bluetooth v 4.10, headphone with 3.5mm jack and FM also.
- SIM: supports dual 3G GSM micro-sim.
- Sensors: compass /magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, gyroscope.
- Colors available: white, black, blue, pink, yellow, red.