- Jio Mart is not live on Whatsapp after the deal between the two companies
- JioMart is Reliance Online to Offline Business model.
- Right now Jio Mart will be used to deliver groceries via local shopkeepers.
JioMart WhatsApp th number
How JioMart Works
- To place order with JioMart you are required to add JioMart’s WhatsApp number 88500 08000 to your contacts.
- Type “Hi” and send to the number.
- JioMart will then reply with the shopping link along with a message that reads “Welcome to JioMart WhatsApp Order Booking Service”. The shopping link will be only active for 30 minutes.
- To generate a new link, a customer will have to send a fresh message.
- Once you open the link, you will be redirected to page that would ask for your personal details like mobile number, area, locality etc.
- After the details are entered and submitted, the new page with the grocery items listed vertically will appear. You can add the items to your cart.
- Once you generate the order, JioMart will send an invoice along with the grocery store’s address and location on Google Maps.
- Post which, the customer will recieve an SMS from the store when the order is ready. They can go and pick up the order from the store and pay there itself.
- The customers are required to place their orders by 7 PM every day so that their nearest grocery store can keep it ready in the next two days. As of now, there is no minimum or maximum limit