The Taiwani smartphone maker company ASUS had released the Zenfone 2 ZE551ML having 4GB RAM with varient model in 32GB and 64GB inbuilt storage space in Taiwan as well as in India earlier.
Till now the date,this smartphone is however still adverised on “Flipkart” as Coming Soon.From the report of CHINESE VR ZONE,the price of this handset is to be kept for TWD 11,990 (approx.Rs.24,900 in India),and this will be made available only on company’s official online store as well as the other online or offline store also in Taiwan.So,we guess that with launch in Taiwan,the next launch of the Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML with 4gb RAM and 128gb built-in storage might be in India.
Specifications of Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML:
- Display: 5.5 inch full HD display screen.
- Processor: 64-bit 2.3 GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3580 processor.
- Operating System: Android 5.0 Lollipop with company’s own new ZenUI.
- Sim-slot: dual sim-slot (both Micro SIMs)
- Camera: A clear quality 13 megapixel rear master camera as well as 5 megapixel front facing camera on board.
- Battery: good battery back up of 3000 mAh which gives a long lasting battery back up.
- Connectivity: 3G,4G, Wi-fi, Bluetooth 4.0,