Lenovo has launched A5000 with 4000 mAh powerful battery at the price of Rs.9999 in India.Today Lenovo A5000 smartphone has become the fourth Lenovo A Series segment in this year.This smartphone is available at the price of Rs.9999 after pre ordering on the lenovo official site The Do Store and you will get on Apr 30.The Lenovo A5000 will be available in two cool colors black and white.
Lenovo A5000 is the first smartphone with massive 4000 mAh powerful battery with long lasting back up in thier A series segment phones that gives upto 35 hours of talktimes and upto 35 days of stand-by time.It comes with a 5″ HD IPS display with resolution 1280×720 pixels with eye-catching,ultra wide viewing screen that makes the screen brighter and sharper and it also offers “rain and splash proof” screen protection technology.Lenovo A5000 is designed with Quick charge Feature that will charge fully the phone in just 3 hours and a 15 minutes charge gives you about 4-5 hours of talktime.
- 5″ HD IPS display with resolution of 1280*720 pixels
- powered by a 1.3GHz MediaTek quad-core processor with Mali T760-MP2 GPU
- 1 GB of RAM
- 8 GB of ROM(internalmemory) and expandable upto 32 GB via microSD slot
- 4000 mAh powerful long-lasting battery that gives 35 hours(2G) and 17 hours(3G) of talktime and 33 days of standby time.
- runs on Android 4.4(Kitkat) OS.
- Integrated 8 megapixel rear camera with auto-focus with LED flash and 2 megapixel front-facing camera that makes video chatting easy and fun.
- supporting dual sim (3G and regular) in Lenovo A5000 that can help business and pleasure separate.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot
- 3G-HSDPA upto 21 Mbps, HSUPA upto 5.76 Mbps
- sensors-Gravitation,Proximity,Accelerometer and light
- audio- 3.5 mm audio jack.
- dimensions-71.4mm x 9.98mm x 140mm.
- colours-white and black