All our social media fans would have surely noticed the increasing buzz of sharing videos on Facebook recently. Today our Facebook wall is mostly filled with videos in comparison to images or posts. So in case you like any video and want to download it in order to share it on Facebook solely as you or for your blog or any other use, for that we have come up with these methods wherein you can directly download this video from Facebook without any use of external software. So follow the below discussed step-by-step guide in order to completely understand all the three methods.
How To Download Videos Directly From Facebook Without Any Software
Method 1: By using “downfacebook”
1. In this method, you can directly download any video from Facebook by simply editing the URL of the video. This method works in all browsers of computers as well as smartphones. First of all open and play the Facebook video which you want to download.
2. Now click on the URL of your browser and remove the ‘s’ from ‘https’ and add the word ‘down’ before Facebook in the URL ( for example the edited URL should be http://www.downfacebook.com/photo.php?v=937148359).
3.After editing the URL press enter and let the link load completely in your browser. Now on the next page, you can select your specifications and click on download.
Method 2: By using Savefrom
1. First of all, visit the website http://en.savefrom.net/ on your browser, there you can find a blank box which says “Just insert a link” on the website homepage itself.
2. Now go to your Facebook account and copy the URL of the video which you want to download.
3. Now visit the SaveFrom website as previously and simply paste the selected link on the “Just insert a link” blank space which is located on the homepage of SaveFrom website.
4. Now simply click on the forward arrow button and you will get a list of all the different qualities of the same video that is available for download. Select your desired quality and your video will start downloading.
Method 3: Without using any tool
1.In this method first of all login to your Facebook account and select the video which you want to download.
2. Now when you play the video you can notice that the video ID mentioned at the end of URL also changes. There is a unique video ID for every Facebook video.
3. Now just copy the video ID from the URL.
4. Now type the address https://x.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=”Video ID” in the URL of your browser and replace the video id with the id of the video that you have copied (for example the new URL would be https://x.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1190626124289321 )
5. Now simply click on enter and your video will start downloading through your downloader.
So above were the three different methods by use of which you can easily and effortlessly download any Facebook video to your computer directly. Also, these same methods can be used to download YouTube videos as well.