After Covid-19, online jobs and work from home jobs have become a hot trend. You can now find dozens of top online jobs without any investment without investing in your own computer. Earlier, there were only a few online jobs.
Compared to regular office jobs, online jobs pay better, and in the next few years, online jobs will be more secure.
My name is Deovrat Bharadwaj. I started my blog Geekletters.com 8 years back. This blog and my YouTube channel are used by millions of people from India, the US, and almost all other countries to earn some extra income.
On the internet, there are other sites that promise instant online jobs that will make you rich.
Certainly, there is a lot of money on the internet, but only for those who deserve it. Online jobs require hard work and patience before you can start earning.
I was running my IT institute for the last seven years & it was earning good but as you all know that YOU-TUBE platform gives( in my case! all students) us a way to learn online quickly. It reduced my institute’s monthly earning, and it was the time when I think about online money-making in my country because most of the people are earning online.
I was running an Institute, so I have enough knowledge to learn new ways to earn money online in India.
Now! I am earning decent money, and I am happy with it. It was increasing day or even night when I was sleeping.
In this article, I am sharing all the ways to help you earn money online, and I am also using these of myself (not all).
1. Blogging & Affiliate
I started my blog Geek Letter 2013. I made my fortune with blogging. It’s a full time career for me. I make more than $25,000 every month with blogging.
I have made more than $2 million from this blog. Yes, this is 100% true!!
Let’s take a look at blogging and how it can make you money.
Blogging can be a great part-time or full-time job for anyone looking for extra income. Make money like me by starting your own blog.
Here are a few simple steps to help you get a better understanding of blogging.
- Choose a Niche – The content of this blog geekletters.com includes career and education topics. Therefore, I have a niche in careers and education. Therefore, I started this blog since I have a good understanding of this topic. Similar to this, you can create a blog based on your interests.
- Create your blog – It is easy today for any 10 year old kid or even an 80 year old person to start a blog. Starting a blog doesn’t have to be complicated or difficult. You can start a blog for free or invest a few bucks to create a professional one.
- Publish articles –Now you have to submit 1-2 articles every week to your blog. As you already have knowledge and interest in your niche, it will be easy for you to write about it.
- Get traffic –Getting traffic to your blog is now the key to success. Blog traffic can be obtained in a number of ways. Search engine results, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn and many other sites can provide you with free traffic. These platforms are crucial for promoting your blog.
- Make money –Your blog will begin earning money as soon as you get decent traffic. There are many ways to make money from a blog. Google AdSense is an easy way to earn money from your website. It works by placing ads on your site and paying you whenever you have a visitor click on one of those ads. On this page, you can see similar ads.
2. Simple Online Tasks
Several companies and websites offer simple online jobs that you can do in 30 minutes to two hours and earn $100 to $500 per month.
To start an online job, you do not need experience or qualifications.
Anyone can join and start working on these easy online jobs. You can make money on the internet by performing some of these simple tasks.
- Short surveys – Here you need to complete 1-5 minutes short surveys and get paid $0.5 to $1 for successfully completing this.
- Short assignments – Here you need to write short articles or comments, watch a video, like a social page or post or a video, find some details from a website etc. Here you get paid $0.1 to $2 per task depending on the length of the task.
- Signups & Download – Here you need to sign up on different websites or download apps.
- App testing – Here you need to download an app, use it and share your experience while installing and using the app.
From these tasks, you can earn a good income.
YSense is the best company that pays you for completing such tasks out of the dozens available. The company is very old and legit.
3. Affiliate Marketing
Among the most lucrative internet jobs is affiliate marketing. You are acting as a middleman between a retailer and its customers in this situation.
Below is an example of affiliate marketing to help you better understand it.
People can become affiliate marketers through Amazon. You will be paid by Amazon every time a customer buys from your affiliate link through a website, a social media account, or other methods you use to promote Amazon.
To make money with affiliate marketing, follow these simple steps:
- You join an affiliate program of a company
- You get the special affiliate link (unique for each affiliate) from the company
- You promote the product of that company with that affiliate link
- You get paid when someone buys through your link. Many companies pay you even for free signup on their website.
On the internet, there are hundreds of affiliate programs. Join any program that suits your interests and promote it to make money.
Affiliate programs can be promoted in a variety of ways. Some of the most effective methods are listed below.
- Starting a niche website (on a particular topic)
- Social media platforms (YouTube, FB, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn etc)
- Paid Marketing (Google Ads, Facebook, YouTube, Native media)
- Quora and Medium
Online work can make you wealthy if done properly.
4. Sell Images Online
You can sell your images online on popular website like Shutterstock.
Freelancing is now a popular practice among professionals. The income is not fixed by a 9-to-5 schedule, neither is their job. Working as a freelancer means working independently or relying on contacts or websites to find employment.
Sometimes they are hired by companies or agencies through websites that act as middlemen between the freelancers and clients.
Few famous freelancing websites are Upwork, Fiverr, Chegg and People Per Hour.
6. Online writing jobs
Due to the increasing popularity of blogs and the need for regular content, content writing has become an attractive job opportunity for people with passion and expertise. A content writer can easily earn up to $20 per hour depending on their expertise and experience.
This job requires good grammar and writing style in order to write about various topics. You can also sign up for freelance work websites if you are flexible and can work from home.
You can sign up on freelance work websites like Fiverr.com, Upwork.com, Freelancer.com, Elance.com and Worknhire.com.
7. Online Teaching
Before Covid-19, there was a possibility that people did not know about the scope of online education. Today, almost everything is now online, which means that students can take classes and exams anywhere.
With the increasing number of people wanting to learn more online, the demand for online tutoring services is also increasing. There are various websites where you can advertise and earn money from.
An online tutor can earn $10-$30 per hour from these websites.
8. Paid Online Surveys
Surveys are very popular online and are very easy to earn. Just enter an email address and provide your feedback on a company’s website.
You can join various companies that provide online survey job.
You need to complete the survey to be eligible for it. Most of the time, its difficult to find companies that will pay for the survey.
There are many online survey companies that offer legitimate survey services but only a few like These are real survey sites.
You can earn up to $500 a month depending on the number of surveys that you complete.
Digital marketing is very lucrative and growing fast. But, to become a digital marketing professional, you need to have good knowledge in this field.
Even if you are not working in digital marketing field, you can still get good salary after completing the course.
There is a huge growth opportunity in digital marketing for the candidates who are passionate about it. Salaries vary depending on experience and work history.