Many desktops and laptops around the world are now getting the Windows 11 update.
Windows 11 is loaded with significant changes to the user interface and features, including improvements to the Start menu, virtual desktops, and support for new technologies such as foldable devices and touch screens.
System Requirements for Windows 11:
- 64-bit processor with 1 GHz clock speed
- 4 GB RAM
- 64 GB storage
- DirectX 12 compatible GPU with WDDM 2.0 driver
- TPM version 2.0
- UEFI firmware
- Internet connection for updates and features
Can AMD Processors Run Windows 11
AMD processor are perfectly capable to run Windows 11. Windows 11 is a operating system that is compatible with a wide range of hardware, including computers with AMD processors.
As long as the system meets the minimum hardware requirements for Windows 11, it should be able to run the operating system.
Most modern AMD processors should be compatible with Windows 11. This includes:
- Ryzen 5000 Series processors (e.g. Ryzen 9 5900X, Ryzen 7 5800X)
- Ryzen 4000 Series processors (e.g. Ryzen 9 4900HS, Ryzen 7 4800H)
- Ryzen 3000 Series processors (e.g. Ryzen 9 3900X, Ryzen 7 3700X)
In general, if an AMD processor is capable of running Windows 10, it should also be capable of running Windows 11, as long as it meets the minimum system requirements for the operating system.