Why do we celebrate mothers day?
As a matter of fact, one is not just enough for what moms go through to bring us up. Still, we can use this day to remind her of how much we love and that we all thankful for all that she has done for us. This day is about the woman who brought you to this world. She has seen us growing form a baby to an adult.
When is Mother’s Day 2020?
Mother Day will be celebrated on May 10 in the year 2020.
Mother’s Day messages
- No matter your age, you will always be a child to your mother.
- My mother is the most beautiful and elegant lady I know.
- A mother holds her child in her heart forever.
- Wish you a Mother’s day as happy as you made my childhood.
- Being a mother is the most underrated and underpaid job in the world.
- Mom’s hug remains with us, even after she is gone.
- A father work morning to evening, but a mother works all day long, 365 days a year.
- Always love your mom, because no one can take her place.
- Don’t tell a mom she looks tired, she already knows that. Tell her she is doing a good job, she might not know that.
- Among all the rights given to a woman, being a mother is greatest of all.
- A mother’s love never fails or falters, even though you have broken her heart.
- Ain’t no momma like the one I got.
- Without the support of my mother, my life had been upside down.
- Only if we can thank her enough for everything she does for us, tirelessly and selflessly. Happy Mother’s Day
- To the bond of trust, faith, and confidence. Happy Mother’s Day
- A mother is your first friend, your best friend, and your forever friend.
- Mothers don’t fear death. They are afraid of leaving their children knowing that nobody will love and care for them as she did.
Funny Mother’s Day Messages
- My mother is a born philosopher.
- If being a mother had been an easy job, a father would have done that.
- Your greatest contribution may not be something you do, but someone you raise.
- Happy mothers day to all the wonderful mother who brought us into this world and threatens to take us right out no mercy.
- Happy Mother’s Day Mom! Love, your *favorite* child.
Mothers Day Poem
Love, at first sight, is true,
I fell in love the first time I saw her,
I fell in love with her smile,
I fell in love with her eyes,
I know she loved me back too,
because instead of severe pain
she smiled when she saw me.
Mother’s Day Heart Touching Quotes
- Everyone heard of the city that never sleeps, what about the mother who never sleeps. (Otherhood, Netflix)
- Mom, I love you and I will do anything for you.