When is Doctors Day in India in 2020?
In India, the National Doctors’ Day is celebrated on July 1 all over the country.
Why National Doctor’s Day is celebrated?
This is celebrated as doctors’ Day to honour legendary physician and the second Chief Minister of West Bengal, Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy.
He was born on July 1, 1882, and died on the same date in 1962, aged 80 years. Govt of India honoured Dr Roy with the country’s highest civilian award, Bharat Ratna on February 4, 1961.
Doctors’ day wishes images to be posted on social media.
National Doctors Day Quotes 2020
1. Not all superheroes wear capes, Some walk around with Stethoscope too.
2. Patients don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.
3. DOCTORS ARE THE REAL HEROS OF THE REAL WORLD
4.Thank you for dedicatedly helping us spread the gift of Health
5.Thanks for your tireless efforts to make mankind healthy.
6. A doctor is surrounded by people who are sick, discouraged, afraid, embittered, dying – but he has to be courageous, loving, wise, compassionate and alive.
7.Our sincere thanks to the professionals who work tirelessly to make sure everyone lives life healthy.
8.Big thanks for spreading the smile.
9.A heartfelt thanks to our doctors for the care they provide every day.
10. A doctor’s comforting and reassuring words are sometimes more powerful than medicine.
11. We wish your life to be wonderful and healthy just like you make it for us.
12. Honoring a critical part of our health care team.
13. Thank you for dedicated helping us spread the gift of Health.
14. We acknowledge and express gratitude to all doctors for their commitment to the welfare and recovery of patients.
15. Thank you to all the Doctors for selflessly caring and comforting our lives.